Institute of Risk Management (IRM)® and International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER)® - Verified Training Program
The CQRM-IIPER is approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and other professional bodies where participants can obtain between 30 to 45 PDUs, CPDs and CEs (continuing education credits) for the CQRM training and obtaining their certification.
👨🎓 FULL ACCESS to the materials, videos, excel models, case studies, and future updates.
💻📀 ADVANCED ANALYTICAL SOFTWARE (1 year): Risk Simulator, BizStats, Decision Trees, and Real Options SLS.
📚 SIX (6) SECTIONS and EIGHT (8) MODULES with the most important approaches for risk quantification, predictive modelling, optimization, and real options analysis.
Ebook & CQRM Exam
👍 ALL INCLUDED: CQRM eBook (Course Slides), Certificated of Completion, CQRM Exam, CQRM-IIPER Professional Qualification, and CPDs, CEs, and PDUs for continuing education credits.
To be certified internationally in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM-IIPER).
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn from world experts who have outstanding credentials and extensive practical experience in quantitative methods and risk management.
Understand how to make more informed decisions in times of uncertainty and achieve better business outcomes.
Learn about the latest theoretical approaches and practical applications for risk management and decision support .
Update and immerse yourself in techniques that allow you to understand the past, the present and more accurately forecast the future.
To model industry-specific problems and implement risk analysis using Risk Simulator, Real Options SLS, and PEAT tools, capable of analyzing large volumes of information, and to work with the latest implementation of risk management analytics.
🌏 PRE-CQRM FUNDAMENTALS
🌏 CQRM LEVEL I
📚 MODULE 1: Introduction to Risk Analysis
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the Training and What to Expect
- Chapter 2: How Are Business Decisions Made?
- Chapter 3: What Is Risk and Why Should Risk be Considered?
- Chapter 4: Overview of Risk Analysis Software Applications
📚 MODULE 2: Monte Carlo Simulation with Risk Simulator
- Chapter 1: Overview of Risk Simulator Software
- Chapter 2: Profiling, Assumptions, Forecasts, and Running Simulations
- Chapter 3: Interpreting the Forecast Statistics
- Chapter 4: Simulation Run Preferences and Seed Values
- Chapter 5: Running Reports, Saving and Extracting Simulation Data
📚 MODULE 3: Advanced Simulation Techniques
- Chapter 1: Correlating and Truncating Distributions
- Chapter 2: Alternate Parameters
- Chapter 3: Multidimensional Simulations
- Chapter 4: Distributional Fitting
- Chapter 5: Due Diligence and Pitfalls in Simulation
📚 MODULE 4: Simulation and Analytical Tools
- Chapter 1: Static Tornado and Spider Charts
- Chapter 2: Dynamic Sensitivity Analysis and Scenario Analysis
- Chapter 3: Hypothesis Test on Different Distributions
- Chapter 4: Nonparametric Bootstrap Simulation
🌏 CQRM LEVEL II
📚 MODULE 5: Optimization with Risk Simulator
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Optimisation
- Chapter 2: Continuous Optimisation
- Chapter 3: Integer Optimisation
📚 MODULE 6: Forecasting
- Chapter 1: Overview of Forecasting Techniques and Data Types
- Chapter 4: Nonlinear Extrapolation
- Chapter 5: Multivariate Linear and Nonlinear Regression Analysis
- Chapter 6: Stochastic Processes
- Chapter 7: Advanced Forecasting: Box-Jenkins ARIMA and Auto ARIMA, GARCH, J-Curve, S-Curves, Markov Chains, Data Diagnostics, Statistical Properties, Basic Econometrics
🌏 CQRM LEVEL III
📚 MODULE 7: Real Options Analysis: Theory and Background
- Chapter 1: Real Options: What, Where, Who, When, How, and Why?
- Chapter 2: Sample Applied Business Cases
- Chapter 3: Overview of Different Options Valuation Techniques
- Chapter 4: Risk-Neutral Probability Technique
- Chapter 5: Solving a Basic European and American Call Option
- Chapter 6: Using Excel to Solve a Basic European and American Call Option
- Chapter 7: Abandonment, Expansion, Contraction, and Chooser Options
📚 MODULE 8: Real Options Analysis: SLS (Super Lattice Solver) Application
- Chapter 1: Overview of the Different SLS Modules and Volatility Estimates
- Chapter 2: Volatility Estimates
- Chapter 3: Options with Changing Inputs and Customised Exotic Options
- Chapter 4: MSLS: Multiple Sequential Compound Options
- Chapter 5: MNLS: Solving Mean-Reverting, Jump-Diffusion, and Dual-Asset Rainbow Options using Trinomial, Quadranomial, and Pentanomial Lattices
- Chapter 6: Framing Real Options-Structuring the Problem
- Chapter 7: The Next Steps...
🌏 CQRM REVIEW FOR THE EXAMINATION
🌏 CQRM EXAM
Prof. Dr Johnathan Mun | PhD, MS, MBA, BS, CQRM, FRM, CFC, MIFC
👨⚖️Chairman of OSL Analytics Academy (UK) and CEO of Real Options Valuation (US).
🏛 Dr Mun is the IIPER-CQRM’s Program Director coordinating worldwide executive programs and professional accreditations in quantitative methods and risk management and enhancing high-quality teaching across OSL Analytics Academy and among the IIPER Certified Trainers.
👨🎓 He has a Ph.D. in finance and economics, an MBA in business administration, an M.S. in the area of management science, and a BS in applied sciences. He is certified in Financial Risk Management (FRM), Certified in Financial Consulting (CFC), and Certified Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM).
👨🏫 As the software's creator, with more than 12 patents and 10,000 pages of copyrighted materials, he teaches Risk Analysis, Real Options for Analysts, Risk Analysis for Managers, CQRM, and other courses. He has written over 25 books on the topic of risk management. Dr. Mun has consulted many Fortune 500 firms and the U.S. Department of Defence.
📚 He is also a full professor at the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School and has held other adjunct professorships at various universities. In addition, he has published more than 200 academic articles in top well-know peer-review journals.👍ResearchGate Profile
“Excellent topics! Risk Management makes us human. To manage risk we need to be able to measure uncertainty and transform our mitigation plans in short- and long-term strategies.”
“The depth of case studies and insightful examples were important to apply the concepts learned. Solid theoretical foundations supported by software capabilities.”
“I was able to develop my quantitative risk management skills to help the business. It was useful to use case studies and learn how we can apply quantitative expertise in the real world.”
⏰ 48 Hours, Online
There is a 90% probability that the completion time will be between 47.6 and 50 hours.
In 8 Weeks, Online
5-7 Hours, per week | Become CQRM Qualified 👩🎓